top of page


Order Form

As you will be aware, following the tragic death of Keighley Cougars player Danny Jones last May a campaign was launched by Lizzie Jones wife of Danny.

The new campaign aims to

  • Raise awareness of the value of defibrillators as life saving devices to community clubs

  • Provide a recognised supplier of defibrillators

  • Raise funds for community clubs to help with the purchase of defibrillators


The purpose of Danny Jones Fund is to encourage as many community Rugby League clubs as possible to purchase a defibrillator via a grants programme.


The Powerheart® G5 is the AED chosen by the campaign as the product of choice

Empowering Rescuers at Every Level to Save Lives

Whether you are an experienced rescuer or a first-time responder, the Powerheart G5 automated external defibrillator (AED) provides a powerful combination of features that help rescuers provide sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) victims with swift, effective, and life-saving therapy. The Powerheart G5 is the first AED to combine fully automatic shock delivery, dual-language functionality, variable escalating energy, and fast shock times to help save an SCA victim‘s life. 



Several studies document the effects of time to defibrillation on survival from cardiac arrest and the consensus is that minutes count: If a rescuer can provide defibrillation in the first minute, the victim’s chance of survival increases to more than 90 percent. However, each minute that passes will decrease the victim’s chance of survival by 7–10 percent  if no defibrillation is provided.


bottom of page